Registrar office

Registrar’s Office – Caldwell University

Official transcription
Request an official transcript. Select Caldwell University from the drop-down list and follow the on-screen prompts. Additional information can be found on the order form after selecting Caldwell University. The information will include: who can receive your transcripts, where can they be sent, processing times, fees; and options to include special documents.

We recommend that you choose to sign the paperless consent form when completing your order page. If you bypass this option, you will need to mail or fax a signed consent form to the National Student Clearinghouse before your order is processed.

The transcript ordering service is offered by the National Student Clearinghouse in cooperation with Caldwell University. For more information on the National Student Clearinghouse, please visit

Unofficial transcription
Login to the Caldwell Portal to access your unofficial transcript. To access this page, select the “Student” tab and click on the corresponding link titled “Unofficial transcript and transcript”. If you are no longer a current student, complete the Unofficial Transcript Request Form.

Note: An unofficial copy of a transcript does not bear the signature of the registrar or the seal of the university and is not intended for official use. Order a Official transcription if necessary.